We hear often about the things we must do and the challenges we have to overcome to achieve great success. While this is vital and inspiring content for the true hurdles all of us in business for ourselves must face, sometimes we just want to hear about the good stuff. So, that’s what today is all about: your successes.
Here are some categories that might spark your creative juices about victories in your business:
- Have you recently closed a big deal with a potential client or returning client? What was the process you adhered that led to the sale?
- Did you weather the down economy and now you’re seeing an uptick in the revenue of the business?
- Were you recently surprised by a note of gratitude from a past or current client?
- As others have covered in the past, customers who have problems with your business can actually be beneficial. Have you had a customer service experience where you’ve been able to save the day after you’ve made a mistake?
- Did a client return to your business after having a bad experience with a competitor?
What have you accomplished by owning your Small Business? In the Comments section below, let us know what you have accomplished by owning your Small Business.
Photo courtesy of Official U.S. Navy Imagery
Small Business Evangelist. Web & Digital Technology Strategist. Business Management Consultant. Presenter | Speaker | Trainer. Evernote Certified Consultant. Google Small Business Advisor, Productivity. Productivity, Technology & GTD Enthusiast, Coach & Podcaster.