Beyond Google – Marketing and Managing on the Web Webinar Series
Creation, Collaboration, Sharing and Storage in the Cloud
Thursday, December 12, 2013 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM EDT
The Internet has created so many benefits for Small Business…from leveling the Web marketing playing field to offering countless free software for business productivity. But one of the strongest tools to be developed yet was the idea of “Cloud” storage and its collaborative abilities.
What is the Cloud? In practical terms to Small Business, the Cloud allows you to create, co-edit, share and store almost anything on the Web, so that you and your team can access it from anywhere you have Internet access. In this Webinar, Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist and President of W3 Consulting, will take us through the in’s and out’s of using Cloud storage and their major features. We will cover the basics, but also discuss some of the more intermediate concepts in Cloud solutions.
What we will discuss in this Webinar:
- What is the “Cloud?”
- How is the Cloud beneficial to Small Business?
- Overview of some tools to create, collaborate, share and store documents with your team from anywhere in the world connected to the Internet.
- Guidelines for effectively using Cloud storage and collaboration tools.
Who should attend:
- Small business owners, professionals, solopreneurs, micropreneurs and entrepreneurs
- Office managers
- Marketing Directors and Sales Executives
- Executive assistants, administrative assistants and secretaries
For more information please contact Tracy Nayar at [email protected]
Small Business Evangelist. Web & Digital Technology Strategist. Business Management Consultant. Presenter | Speaker | Trainer. Evernote Certified Consultant. Google Small Business Advisor, Productivity. Productivity, Technology & GTD Enthusiast, Coach & Podcaster.